Sunday, August 22, 2010

Bikin' Day6

This day of riding almost didn't happen.

2 reasons.

1, It rained just about all day. And 2, I REALLY didn't feel like riding. The rain pissed me off because I couldn't go to the Dream Cruise. I been getting hype to see all the nice cars.. All to just get disappointed. Ugh.

So After hanging out till like 5, I decided to take a nap.. And see what happens when I get up. I wake up at 7.. And pull myself to ride since it wasn't raining anymore. Glad I did ride too. Was really peaceful.

Pictured about is my bike. Its a Schwinn 21 speed mountain bike. I really like it too. Had dual suspension (shocks), so it kinda makes the bumpy rides a lil better.

Distance: 4 miles


OLSW

1 comment:

Jurista said...

The rain didn't last long in my neck of the woods. But it did affect me going to Hart Plaza. Made it on Sunday though.

Kudos to you for still riding. I need some of your motivation to rub off on me.