Sunday, September 28, 2008

They Are Back!!!!



So im not a big tv head...at all.


Hell, i dont even have cable...(yes...there are folks out here that exist)


I may watch alot of movies, but tv shows aren't really my thing..especially series shows.


But The Office is one show i can watch ..religiously.


Season 5 just started and the first episode was hilarious!!


I'd suggest this show for folks who got a free Thursday slot in your tv viewing pleasures.


It competes with Grey's Anatomy ..




Have a good week folks!



O

11 comments:

Sexxy Luv said...

I'm off to bed just finished watching animation Sunday! The simpsons, king of the hill, family guy and I can't think of the other one.

I'll have to catch this one on Thursday I love anything funny, I'm silly like that! Lol

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

whats that - ia aint never seen it

Otis said...

Funny office setting show...based of a British show.

It comes on Thursday nights. you can see the episodes on www.nbc.com

Sexxy Luv said...

i like the new profile picture! :)

Otis said...

lol, thanks...trying not took look mad lol

Tom_Gurl said...

Ugh-the office! Can't say I like it much...but each to their own! LOL!

Miss Snarky Pants said...

It's rare that I watch basic TV channels...
[Guess my having cable has A LOT to do with it.]

Is it available online though?? Because if so, I wouldn't mind catchin' it while @ work! [LOL]

deonte' k said...

I've never seen this show b4... I heard it was funny. :)

12kyle said...

never seen that show but i've heard about it

Jazzy said...

I might check it out, especially since *gasp*, I don't watch Grey's anatomy.

I'll letcha know!

Chey said...

i have heard people say that show is funny. i tried watchin but i couldnt get into it however house of payne is hilarious