Sunday, May 18, 2008

Blackberry Dependance...

I realized how much i was dependent on my cell phone saturday night when i dropped it and it died on me!!I couldnt beleive it...Now, I've dropped it plenty of times. Never thought it would just die on me. I dont know too many folks numbers...at all. Hell, its sad, but i didnt even know my moms number, lol.

Im a blackberry card carrying member. The first one i had was the 8105t. I didnt get it for the buswiness aspect.....honestly, i just wanted a phone with a qwerty keyboard. Was a nice upgrade from the nokia phone i think i had proir. I think thats when i really became an advid texter. in one month, i racked up 13,000 text messages. i had a few friends that ended up increasing there text message plans...lol.

So i graduated to the blackberry Pearl. Awesome phone. I was on my second pearl. the first one had a trackball issue...just went wacko. I really been wanting to wait to for the Blackberry Bold to come out, but i had a lil bad luck.

So i got the Blackberry Curve. Its a nice phone. full qwerty keyboard...big screen....wifi....nicer camera. The bomb phone. I will say that it was pricey....experienced a lil buyers remorse when i got home from getting the phone. But all in all...im pleased with my purchase .

6 comments:

Ryan said...

I feel you. I'm a Blackberry user for life! I'm new to the BB lifestyle (January 2008). It's tough trying to bottle feed your child and send an email at the same time...

One Man’s Opinion said...

Damn, bro. One Damn for not knowin your mom's number. Mom mom's is one of the three number that I have bothered to learn. Two damn is for this Blackberry thing you got going. Is it true, the Blacker the berry the sweetier the tone? Just wondering. I have only had a cell phone, period, for about a year. And, the only reason I got it was so my troops could get a hold of me.

Anonymous said...

So you causing folks to get bigger text messaging plans, eh? Wonder who that was, lol.

Can you get rid of the word verification on your comments page please? It's annoying.

Tom_Gurl said...

Another Blackberry user!! I had the Pearl..then the pearl 2....now I have the 8310 and I looooooove it!

Good choice on the BB upgrade!

Eb the Celeb said...

the crackberry is the devil... I have the curve and I find myself sleeping with the damn thing...

RunGirl. said...

I'm new to the BlackBerry game too. I now have a Curve and I LOVE it ... Just can't put it down sometimes. I just scroll through stuff for no reason now, add randomness to my calendar ... its out of control. Its too new right now