Lately, Facebook...mostly Twitter...been getting on my nerves.
So, i just decided to note a couple things that I've noticed in my time on twitter/facebook.
Its no shots taken...i mean..only bit dogs bark right?
Anyhow...here we go:
- Why when someone is out of line.. Or not to there liking, its always said "sit ya ass down".. Just seem like an over used term to me.. We get it, you don't like them.
- I'm not that big on heels on women...ok, I'm not that big on HEARING about it. They aiight, its not a must for me. still cool though.
- Don't get me wrong, I appreciate expression..esp from women.. But I don't have to hear about natural hair ALL the the time. There, I said it.
- Long ass names on facebook...why? I mean, my twit name is long.. But who cares, but your middle name on FB is 'laughinAtYouHoes'.. :/
- Twitter seems to be the place for strong opinions. Hey, its cool. But you can't make anyone like your opinion. Speak ya peace and be gone.
- If someone sends me a random drink..food item... Or mafia hit one mo gin...
- Ats a lot of Rev runs on FB. Quoting shit like they made it. At least give credit.
- And even that gets old. What do YOU think... Post that.
- Subliminal...do y'all even know what that mean!? What y'all do on twitter isn't subliminal.. At all. Y'all post obvious thoughts without an addressee. That's not subliminal, at all. So STOP saying it.
- I bitched about them never sending me this sociascope app.. Now that I got it, really not that impressed. Sigh...
- I think its an easy choice if you don't like what someone post constantly on twitter.. Just unfollow. I don't see what the big deal is.
- Using explanation marks (!!!) At the end of every tweet isn't cool. You arnt that excited all the time!!!!!