Sunday, May 9, 2010
The Playas Club..
When i was 19, i used to go over to Canada to of course drink, and to check out the strip clubs. Since i wasn't old enough to do it here legally here, Me and my friends were ALWAYS in Canada. I really wasn't that into the strip club, but my friends were, so i went.
It was ok.
I mean, i guess i don't enjoy it like most folks that go the strip clubs.
Fast forward 10 years plus, and I've been to the strip club about 4 times since last 2 month.
Why? Well, one was my boys taking me for my birthday. The other times..just hanging with my boys. I really don't spend money when i go, my boy pays. So for a few drinks...some laughs and random tig o bitties..why not. And i STILL just think its over rated. But i did have some interesting observations from the times i been that wanted to share.
- I see why dudes like the place. They get all this attention from the dancers. Although its all about the money...i see some silly, low self esteem dude thinking that the dancer really likes him.
- That place is the biggest waste of money that i know of. When i went for my birthday, my boy spend like 300 bucks ..on dances and drinks. NUTS.
- Dancers really don't like when you turn then down for a dance. I couldn't even watch basketball with out getting harassed. damn bitcho...i really don't wanna smell like badussy.
- Its a guy there...his SOLE job is to clean off the poles and stage. That's it. Oh, and gather the dancers 'tips'.
- Some of the dancers aren't even professional...chick come over trying to get a dance...and texting on her phone. i mean...its STILL your job.
- I did get dances...this one time...chick was braiding her hair while she danced on me. One French braid. Multitasking at its finest.
- Never really understood throwing money in the air.
- All dancers arnt there to pay for college. Some just dance, that's all.
- They serve food. Mm not sure if i wanna have my chicken dinners ruined by random flying juices.
So....would i go again?...maybe so. Will i ever understand the fondness of it? nope.
at 10:35 PM