Monday, August 4, 2008

Murphy's Law

Murphy's law is an adage in Western culture that broadly states "if anything can go wrong, it will."




So I'm back in Nebraska... For 2 weeks. Its my last trip out, so thank God.

But it wouldn't be a day with out Murphy's Law peeking his punk ass head in my life. I get to the airport... And I NEVER get curb side check in. It just don't seem right. So as I'm walking to the door a nwa worker gets my attention. She asks me did I want to check in at the curb side. Telling me the lines are super long and such.. So I follow her. Now, won't even mention the whole thing about her mentioning a tip... Before she did anything...


ANYHOW..so I do the check in. Really fast, and I throw her a couple bucks. Hell, I should of balled it up and tossed it in the street.. Hate folks that want a tip for doing THERE job... They call that your wages.

So I get to Nebraska. Before landing , the pilot announces that its 100 degrees in Lincoln. WTF?!?!

Fully anticipating this wonderful heat... I go down to the luggage carosale to get my bags. Get my small suitcase, and waiting on the big one. The conveyor stops... And I see the worker literally THROWING luggage... I mean, forcefully on the floor. I couldn't believe it... Well, I can believe it. But damn, I actually seen him throw em.


My large suit case never came out....so im super pissed. I go to the customer service counter to see whats up with my stuff. As i get there, i see all the other folks that bags were thrown.
Everybodys complaining to them..hell WE ALL SEEN THE DUDE TOSS THE BAGS!!!!! There response...." heres a complaint ticket, fill it out if you with" . No....No...NOOOOOOOOOO!!! Call his punk ass out here, so we can ask him what was the deal in throwing the bags. CRAZNESS!!!


About my bag.....ummmm yeaaaaaa. I ask the lady about it . She politely tells me that its still in Detroit. I kinda wanted to have that bag with me...lol. But i dont trip, cuz its no use...cant change the situation. So i go to Wal-Mart, cuz most of my underware and socks..and toothbrush....and deodorant......just all the stuff i really need is in that bag, so i pick of those items just in case i dont get my bag soon.

So when i was half sleep at about 1130pm...i get a call from the front desk that my back had arrived at my hotel...thank GOD!!

But i will NEVER.....NEVER do curb side check in EVER EVER again...

5 comments:

Jazzy said...

Bout time you updated.

So yeah...why did I read "nwa worker" and immediately associate it with "nikkas with attitude"!? Especially when you mentioned she asked for a tip before she even got started...ballsy!

"NOOOOOOOOOO!!! Call his punk ass out here, so we can ask him what was the deal in throwing the bags." LOLOLOLOL!!!

Wow...sounds like your latest trip in the NE is off to a fine start! It can only get better!

Otis said...

yeah...i would of been heated if i saw my suit case tossed by homeboy...

but hell...mines would have had to made the darn flight for that, lol

Anonymous said...

NWA=Northwest Airlines and not NWA=Negroes with Attitudes, lmao.

Guess your description caused that assumption. Can't believe she mentioned a tip. I would've given her a tip alright. "Don't beg, it's not ladylike."

Dave Van Buren said...

Damn My bags got lost once. it really sucks. Thats why people try to pack they life into their carry on luggage.

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

i met some fine women when i was in omaha - sisters
be safe