Thursday, July 24, 2008
Thursday Thirteen: Places I’ve visited..
So.....i stole this post from Someone ... lol
1. Atl, Ga...I have family down there, so been down there a lot of times. Its wonderful down there during the x-mas holiday..weathers great! Hell, WAY better than the Michigan winter.
2. Boston, Mass. ...Was there for on a work related trip. Got a chance to visit Harvard and had some of the Bestiest Clam chowder!
3. Egypt, Africa...Well, i cant totally count this one, lol. I say that because it was on the way to another place and i never got off the plane...just sat there and refueled for 2 hours.
4. Ethiopia , Africa..WONDER PLACE!!! We see all the stereotypes at home on tv....barefoot, flies on them...mess like that. True enough its there...but hell its everywhere. But thats just a small part of what i saw. Beautiful women...educated people. We Americans got this notion that all Africans are super dark...like purple black, lol. But thats a different part of Africa (Sudan). These folks were fair skinned..even light skinned.
5.Lincoln, Nebraska..My second home...i work out there for my job time to time...nothing there....
6. London, England...Wasn't pressed at all. Weather was bad...nothing to see...lol
7. Mendahall, Mississippi..Have you ever heard about those towns where it starts right after the railroad??? this is that!!! lol . But it has the nicest people you could imagine there.
8. Mexico..HOT AS HELL
9. Montego Bay, Jamaica...Great place! I do remember going to the McDonald's or Burger King...and i think that the ice cream was goat cheese, lol. But Dunns River Falls was great...getting to climb up the water falls...WONDERFUL.
10. Nashville, Tennessee ..Went down there a couple time. But this one time...me and my boy went to visit his sister who went to Tennessee State at the time....Yalls college folk knows hows to party!!
11. New York..I was there in July before the 9/11 attacks. Didn't do too much, did get to the top of the Empire State Building though. i wanna go back....
12. Toronto, Canada... Went with 2 of my good friends (Its the R.O.C!!) WE HAD A BALL!!!!! except when we went to this Chinese place...and i almost choked to death on a shrimp....was f'd up....lol
13. Walt Disney World... Went right after i graduated from high school ( Redford c/o 98' ) . It was pretty fun. Saw M.I.C.K.E.Y and everything..lol
at 10:18 AM