Tuesday, October 28, 2008

On the WISH LIST!!

I've been wanting to get a new laptop...


Been seeing some stuff out there thats pretty cool. At this point, i just really surf the web...random downloading..things like that.


Also, im not a fan of Vista, so i been tryin to find a laptop that didnt come with it...which seems to damn
near on every laptop with the exception of Macs..and not a fan of them either.

So i came across the Acer Aspire One.

Its small....and i like it!!



This pic here shows the size in relation to a hand so you can see how small it is. I like it because of the moblility you have with it. I can toss it in my bookbag and be on my way.

The one i want had 1gb ram, 160gb hard drive and a 6 cell battery....which all of them stats are found in alot of regular size laptops. Being the size it is, it doesnt have a cd drive....but so!!! i have a mp3 player, so i just plug it in to download stuff.

And its faily affordable. For the one i want, its $399.00.


I think that will be my X-Mas to myself....hehehe!



O

7 comments:

Dave Van Buren said...

Dell has one too. I think it comes with XP. I want a lil netbook too. So i've been looking.

Sexxy Luv said...

i think i found my x-mas gift too! lool

did you see the laptop that is a touch screen?....didnt catch who made it but i did see the price tag of $1399.00

Otis said...

Dave..i saw the Dell one, pretty cool. The Acer comes with XP as well.

Luv..i saw that damn laptop...think its a HP....waaay out my price range, lol

Unknown said...

I want one of those smaller laptops for travel.
I have a Dell one now it has Vista. I don't see the big issue everyone has.
They did remove some things my desktop has with XP but for the most part it's okay.

Darius T. Williams said...

I saw one of these in the store...I like it - but I need a mackdaddy of a computer. I gots thangs I need to be doing. I hope it works out for ya!

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

great wish list item to me jones

Judy D. said...

i have it!

check out the post i did about it... i love it!!!

www.jujuthepoet.blogspot.com